Product can be shipped to:
Worldwide - this product can be sent anywhere in the world.
Iwata Eclipse HP-BS Airbrush (0.35mm Nozzle) Product Description
The Iwata Eclipse range of airbrushes are the ultimate in versatility, reliability and performance. Iwata designed these airbrushes as multi-purpose, high paint flow, and high detail to cover a wide range of uses. They have exceeded their expectations as being a general purpose airbrush and have established a new standard for excellence where precise control of spray is required, as well as applying moderate to large amounts of spray to areas with heavier paints such as enamels, oils and acrylics. The Eclipse Series have the most versatile spray pattern in the range of Iwata airbrushes.
• Gravity-feed with small 1/16oz (1.8ml) cup.
• 0.35mm needle and nozzle designed for spraying heavier paints, while maintaining high detail spray characteristics.
• Fine detail to 2" (0.35mm to 50mm) spray pattern.
• Funnel shaped cup for ease of cleaning and efficient paint flow.
• Drop-in, self-centering nozzle for perfect alignment and ease of assembly.
• PTFE solvent-proof needle packing..
• Iwata quality and performance at a competitive price.