Warhammer 40,000: Forgebane (English) Product Description
Included in the box:
A 40-page softback book containing:
- A New Awakening: the events of Forgebane – the discovery of blackstone deposits, and the savage battle between the Necrons and Adeptus Mechanicus to secure them;
- The Machine Cult: an overview of the Adeptus Mechanicus, and their constant crusade of acquisition which has led them to Amontep II;
- An Ancient Evil: a brief history of the Necrons, their own motivations regarding the mysterious blackstone, and the terror of their awakening;
- The Empire Beneath: a galactic map featuring the location of forge worlds, knight worlds, fallen forge worlds and Necron dynasties;
- Knight Worlds: describing the illustrious histories of the Imperial Knights, and introducing the Knight Armigers – long-legged walkers designed to strike hard and fast;
- Quarry Worlds: an overview of planets designated by the Imperium as Quarry Worlds – this also introduces the Necron Cryptek – once the grand vizier of the Necron courts, now degraded and dangerously insane;
- Detailed background information on each unit included in the box;
- A miniatures showcase featuring a beautifully painted examples of the miniatures in Forgebane.
- Atmospheric Conditions: rules which represent the industry-ruined atmosphere of Amontep II, including corrosive rains able to burn units and dust storms which reduce visibility;
- 3 Echoes of War missions, which can be linked together to form a small campaign echoing the narrative of Forgebane;
- Defenders of the Forge Worlds: rules for the included Adeptus Mechanicus miniatures. This includes 3 datasheets, Canticles of the Omnissiah and specific army abilities, as well as example colour schemes for the Ryza, Lucius, Metalica and Mars forge worlds, along with the heraldries of a House Raven Armiger Warglaive;
- The Dynastic Legions: rules for the included Necron miniatures. This includes 4 datasheets and specific army abilities, as well as example colour schemes for Novokh, Mephrit, Sautekh, and Nihilakh dynasties;
- Points values for every included miniature, for use in Matched Play;
- A fold-out sheet containing the core rules for Warhammer 40,000.
- 1 Necron Cryptek, covered in ornate armour featuring intricate geometrical patterns and wielding a tall staff of light. His segmented cloak connects to a Canoptek Scarab, allowing for flight, and the included base features pieces of ruined Necron architecture;
- 1 set of 5 Necron Immortals, who can be armed with your choice of gauss blasters or tesla carbines;
- 1 set of 5 Necron Lychguard, who carry bulky weaponry including heavy-bladed warscythes, though some carry hyperphase swords and dispersion shields;
- 1 set of 3 Canoptek Wraiths, armed with vicious claws and either particle beamers, transdimensional beamers or whip coils, able to phase through terrain;
- 1 Necrons transfer sheet.
- 2 Armiger Warglaives, smaller than Imperial Knights but taller than most Imperial vehicles, they wield reaper chain cleavers, thermal spears and carapace-mounted heavy stubbers – the latter can be replaced with a meltagun;
- 1 set of 10 Skitarii Rangers, with a host of weapons including arc pistol, arc rifle, plasma caliver, transuranic arquebus, taser goad and arc maul, with options for an Alpha, the unit leader;
- 1 Tech-Priest Dominus, who comes with a volkite blaster, a macrostubber, an eradication ray, a phosphor serpenta and a power axe;
- 2 transfer sheets: an Adeptus Mechanicus sheet and a specific Armiger Warglaive sheet.