Product can be shipped to:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom. Due to Games Workshop's terms, we are unable to ship this item anywhere else.
Necromunda: House of Iron (English) Product Description
– House Orlock History and Background: An expansive background on the origins of House Orlock, also providing a broken down timeline of the development of House Orlock over four millennia
– House Orlock Gang List: Includes all the rules you need to know in order to field an Orlock Gang in games of Necromunda
– Hangers-On and Brutes: Includes rules for hiring Hangers-on and Brutes, including Orlock-specific ones, for your Gang
– Hired Guns: Includes rules for using Bounty Hunters, House Agents, and Hive Scum
– Strong Alliances: Includes rules for using and forming alliances with three other organisations on Necromunda connected to House Orlock, such as the Guild of Coin, Outlawed Fallen Houses, and House Ran Lo – the Noble House that backs the House of Iron
– Additional Rules: New and additional rules usable by House Orlock gangs in games of Necromunda, providing Orlock players a variety of new options, including Skills, Abilities, Orlock terrain rules, and more
– Weapon Reference Chart: Contains a comprehensive weapons reference chart for all weapons and wargear available to House Orlock and their allies
– House Orlock Gang Tactics: Contains a D66 table of 18 new Orlock Gang Tactics for use in scenarios
– Dramatis Personae: Includes rules for hiring and using three brand-new Dramatis Personae characters in your games of Necromunda
This is an expansion to Necromunda – you'll need a copy of the Necromunda Rulebook or the Necromunda: Dark Uprising Rulebook to use the contents of this book.