Product can be shipped to:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom. Due to Games Workshop's terms, we are unable to ship this item anywhere else.
Getting Started with Warhammer 40,000 Product Description
A brilliant gaming aid for getting started in the galaxy of Warhammer 40,000, this magazine is the ideal purchase for the beginner who would like to dip their toes in the hobby of collecting, building, painting and playing with Citadel miniatures. Contains easy to follow terms how to get started, and even comes with a free push-fit Primaris Space Marine Intercessor miniature!
Contained in the 104-page magazine:
- A history of the Warhammer 40,000 setting – the story so far, the state of the galaxy and the dramatic history that led to it;
- A guide to the armies you can collect and play with in Warhammer 40,000, showing you their motivations and introducing their histories;
- Guidance on collecting Citadel miniatures – while you can simply pick up any that catch your eye, for many the hobby is about specific armies or types of miniature. This guide includes three example collections for inspiration, with a further showcase of beautifully-painted miniatures from a variety of armies;
- A detailed Battle Report – watch as the heroic Ultramarines take on the vile Death Guard in a tense fight to the end;
- A guide to some of the most famous war zones of Warhammer 40,000, and the epic battles that took place there;
- An introduction to painting Citadel miniatures using the Citadel Paint System, with a guide to paints, brushes and step-by-step instructions showing how to paint a variety of miniatures – including your free Intercessor!
- The core rules – the basic ruleset for playing games of Warhammer 40,000, with each phase broken down into simple explanations. There’s even a mission included to get you playing right