Product can be shipped to:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom. Due to Games Workshop's terms, we are unable to ship this item anywhere else.
Codex: Chaos Space Marines (Old Edition) (Hardback) Product Description
Codex: Chaos Space Marines contains a wealth of background and rules � the definitive book for Chaos Space Marines collectors. Within its pages, you�ll find:
- Let the Galaxy Burn: the terrible origin of the Chaos Space Marines, their betrayal of the Emperor during the Horus Heresy that ushered in an era of damnation, a timeline detailing the Ages of Betrayal, Retribution and Apotheosis with key battles and atrocities in gruesome detail (with a further timeline detailing the horrors of Abaddon�s various Crusades) and a map detailing the current, tainted state of the galaxy;
- Information and details of the 7 major Chaos Legions � The Black Legion, Alpha Legion, Iron Warriors, Night Lords, Word Bearers, World Eaters and Emperor�s Children � with histories, key battles, heraldries and colour schemes for each;
- An in-depth look at each of the characters and units available to each Chaos Space Marines army, with appropriately grisly background;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, depicting the colour schemes of the Chaos Space Marines expertly painted by the �Eavy Metal team.
Everything needed to get your Chaos Space Marines ready for galaxy-smashing combat in games of Warhammer 40,000 is within:
- 45 datasheets covering the Chaos Space Marines range, featuring their rules and statistics for use in games;
- Army abilities and wargear lists, alongside a brief explanation of their use and the use of keywords;
- Rules profiles for every piece of wargear and every weapon in the Chaos Space Marines� arsenal;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Rules for Battle-forged armies � 8 Legion Traits, 1 for each of the original Legions and 1 for Renegade Chapters;
- 24 Stratagems of which are Legion-specific; the Dark Hereticus psychic discipline with its 3 powers specific to the Marks of Tzeentch, Nurgle and Slaanesh and 14 weapons and artefacts available only to Chaos Space Marines;
- 6 Warlord Traits usable by any Chaos Space Marines Warlord and a further 7 which are Legion-specific;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives for Chaos Space Marines.