Product can be shipped to:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom. Due to Games Workshop's terms, we are unable to ship this item anywhere else.
Battletome: Stormcast Eternals 2018 version (Hardback) English Product Description
In the 192-page hardback Battletome: Stormcast Eternals, you’ll find:
- Warriors of the Celestial Tempest: the origins of the Stormcast Eternals, great warriors plucked from mortality and reforged into sigmarite-clad heroes sworn to annihilate Chaos;
- In Sigmar’s Name: the story of the Realmgate Wars, bitter conflicts fought to control the Realmgates, places of great power that allow travel between the Mortal Realms;
- Life and Death Everlasting: Nagash’s plan to dominate the Mortal Realms, and the necroquake which has resurrected trillions of dead souls, causing a new age of incredibly powerful magic;
- The Works of Sigmar Rise High: details of Stormkeeps, the vast, ornamented fortresses that defend Sigmar’s most vital holdings and send a vital message to all that see them – this is the sovereign domain of the God-King;
- A Thousand Storms: descriptions of key battles in the history of the Stormcast Eternals, from the Age of Myth, the Age of Chaos and the Age of Sigmar;
- The Stormhosts: a detailed explanation, with illustrations, of the Stormcast Eternals’ army organisation, featuring command structures, iconography and the different types of Chamber – this introduces the Sacrosanct Chamber, dedicated to matters of the arcane and magical, and the Chamber which oversees the process of reforming each Stormcast Eternal warriors;
- Brethren of Sigmarite: details of some of the countless formations employed by the Stormcast Eternals to wage war, along with background and heraldry for the following Stormhosts: Hammers of Sigmar, Hallowed Knights, Celestial Vindicators, Anvils of the Heldenhammer, Knights Excelsior, Celestial Warbringers, Tempest Lords, and Astral Templars;
- Marks of the Righteous – illustrations of the iconography of the Stormcast Eternals, including colour schemes and heraldries for 27 different Stormhosts;
- Details and background on each character and unit available to a Stormcast Eternals army;
- A showcase of beautifully-painted Citadel miniatures, with an example army and comprehensive painting advice from the experts. This advice covers a huge variety of examples and techniques, showing you how to achieve great weapon effects, gems, glass, fur, plumes, feathers, flesh, scales and battle damage. On top of this, there are step-by-step guides to the colour schemes of the following Stormhosts: Hammers of Sigmar, Hallowed Knights, Celestial Vindicators, Anvils of the Heldenhammer, Knights Excelsior, Celestial Warbringers, and Tempest Lords.
All the rules you need in order to get your Stormcast Eternals army ready for the gaming table are here:
- 50 Warscrolls, covering every miniature available to the Stormcast Eternals faction and including 3 Endless Spell warscrolls – Celestian Vortex, Dais Arcanum and Everblaze Comet – for use with Malign Sorcery;
- Allegiance Abilities representing the Stormcast Eternals’ methods of war – including Command Traits, Battle Traits and 7 separate types of Artefacts of power;
- Lore of the Storm and Lore of Invigoration: 2 selections of spells available to Stormcast Eternals wizards (Lore of the Storm is not available to Evocators, however);
- Mount Traits: 6 tables of special traits available to Heroes mounted on Dracoths, Stardrakes, Gryph-chargers, Dracolines or Tauralons;
- Background, Abilities, Command Abilities, Command Traits and Artefacts of Power for each of the following Stormhosts: Hammers of Sigmar, Hallowed Knights, Celestial Vindicators, Anvils of the Heldenhammer, Knights Excelsior, Celestial Warbringers, Tempest Lords, and Astral Templars
- 2 Battleplans, including objectives for both sides, deployment map, special rules and victory conditions;
- Rules for creating a Stormcast Eternals warband to use in a Path to Glory campaign, including a Followers Rewards Table, a Champion Rewards Table and a Path to Glory Battleplan;
- 20 Warscroll Battalions conferring advantages for fielding certain combinations of models;
- Pitched Battle Profiles for all units featured in this Battletome, including unit sizes, points values and battlefield roles.