Dark Deeds is a darkly humorous card game of skullduggery and suspicion for 2 to 5 players. In Dark Deeds players take the role of minions in service to a powerful, mysterious, and clearly villainous, patron. The Patron wants deeds of infamy, violence and coercion committed and you are the ones who must avoid the authorities, the do-gooders and, most of all, each other to perform them. Rich rewards beckon, along with horrific punishments for failure. So are you the kind of malevolent minion the patron needs?
Team players need not apply.
Play Time: 1 hour
- 40 Card Street Deck with Deck Box
- 60 Card Tavern Deck with Deck Box
- 18 Suspicion Marks, Walnut and Cherry wood
- 1 Marks Pouch
- 1 'Most Suspicious Minion' Coin. Collectors sequentially numbered game coin.
- 1 Dark Deeds Custom D12 Dice
- 1 Dark Deeds Street Play Mat
- 1 Rule Book
- 1 Game Mode Card